Inverter with batteries.
- Can be very noisy.
- Cause air pollution an makes smoke.
- Can be difficult to start
- Must be kept filled up with fuel
- Requires regular maintenance
- Consumes a lot of expensive fuel
- Can be complicated and dangerous to connect to home DB
- Very quiet operation
- No air pollution
- Requires no maintenance
- Use solar power or Eskom power to charge batteries
- Automatically and immediately supplies power when there is a power failure.
- Clean safe power for expensive sensitive equipment such as medical devices and electronics.
Why not just use a generator?
Why backup power from an inverter and battery is better than a generator.
2018-12-08 02:23 PM by